Sunday, April 28, 2013

Animation!


Animation Reel from trent correy on Vimeo.

Hey all! It's been a long time since I've posted any animation. I've been super fortunate to work on a lot of great projects in the past year, and for the first time I have a full CG reel. Included is some work I did on Nickelodeons TMNT series, some work from Sony Pictures Imageworks on the Smurfs, and most recently some work I've completed at Disney Feature Animation in the Talent Development program. I am currently working as an Apprentice Animator on Disney's next feature "Frozen" due out in November 2013.
Thanks!

9 comments:

Omar said...

Really awesome stuff! Thanks for posting :)

Kauritsuo said...

Awesome Trent! So good.

caroline said...

DAmnnnnn! Boy's got skillllzzzzzz!

Tegan Clancy said...

wowza! They have been some amazing opportunities that you've aced! I will look for your name in the Frozen credits!

thndrcat said...

Awesome stuff! U just inspired me for my next dialogue shot. Ur CG stuff is great, u would never know you used to only do 2D. Ur a natural at CG!

Brother Ollie said...

cool stuff - we are doing the animation unit in TGJ4M -

JohnGames said...

My my what lovely animation you have, I miss you at the 11 second club.

On an unrelated note, why do all my favorite animators go off to Disney. *shakes hands*

carlos preto said...

holly shit dude! mad skills! awesome demo reel buddy!

man its been a while hope all is good!

المثالي ماكس said...

شركة غسيل موكيت بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالجبيل
شركة رش مبيدات بالجبيل